Learn Islam! In doing so, you will… Stand Up 4 Islam!
QUIZ 22: JUZ TWELVE
- How did the people of Thamud regard Prophet Salih (as) before he gave them the message? Clue: Surah Hud v62
- What was sent as a sign to the people of Thamud? Clue Surah Hud v64
- Quote Surah Hud v67
- Who were the Messengers who came to Prophet Ibrahim in Surah Hud v69?
- What was the name of Prophet Ibrahim’s (as) wife, who is mentioned in Surah Hud v71?
- Why was Prophet Lut (as) worried when the Messengers of Allah came to him? Clue Surah Hud v77
- Was all of Prophet Lut’s (as) family saved from the torment? Clue: Surah Hud v81
- To whom was Prophet Shuaib (as) sent to? Clue: Surah Hud v84
- Quote Surah Hud v90
- Why didn’t Prophet Shuaib’s (as) people stone him? Clue: Surah Hud v91
QUIZ 23: JUZ TWELVE
- Who will go ahead of the disbelievers into the HellFire? Clue: Surah Hud v98
- Quote Surah Hud v106
- What did Yusuf (as) see in his dream in Surah Yusuf v4?
- What is the Word of your Lord? Clue: Surah Hud v119
- Whom were the sons of Yaqub (as) jealous of?
- Complete the ayat: “And perform As-Salat at the two ends of the day and in some hours of the night…”
- What are the first letters of Surah Yusuf and what do they mean?
- Instead of killing Yusuf (as), what did his brothers do? Clue: Surah Yusuf v10
- What did Yusuf’s (as) brothers claim had happened to him? Clue: Surah Yusuf v17
- Quote Surah Hud v115
QUIZ 24: JUZ TWELVE
- What helped Yusuf (as) against the desires of the wife of his master? Clue: Surah Yusuf v24
- How was it proved that Yusuf (as) was telling the truth when he said that the wife tried to seduce him?
- What did the women in the city say after this incident? Clue: Surah Yusuf v30
- What happened when the wife of Al-Aziz held a banquet for the women, and asked Yusuf (as) to come out in front of them?
- Name ONE of the two dreams that Yusuf (as) interpreted for his fellow prisoners.
- Before interpreting these dreams, what did Yusuf (as) do with the prisoners?
- Quote Surah Yusuf v39
- Why did Yusuf (as) remain in the prison for more years? Clue: Surah Yusuf v42
- Why did not Yusuf (as) go out of the prison when the king called him?
- What position was Yusuf (as) given by the king? Clue: Surah Yusuf v55
- BONUS QUESTION: Which of the Prophets were sent to Firaun?
- BONUS QUESTION: Name the Prophets in the seven heavens
QUIZ 25: JUZ THIRTEEN
- Quote Surah Yusuf v57
- When Yusuf’s (as) brothers came to unto him, did they recognize him? Clue: Surah Yusuf v58
- What did Yusuf (as) ask his brothers to do in Surah Yusuf v59?
- Complete the ayat in Surah Yusuf: “He said, Can I entrust him to you except as I entrusted his brother to you aforetime?…”
- What were the brothers of Yusuf (as) accused of? Clue: Surah Yusuf v70
- What did the brothers of Yusuf (as) say in Surah Yusuf v77?
- When Yaqub (as) learned of what had happened to Binyamin, what did he decide to do? Clue: Surah Yusuf v83
- Quote Surah Yusuf v86
- Complete the ayat in Surah Yusuf: “O my sons! Go you and enquire about Yusuf and his brother and never give up hope of Allah’s Mercy…”
- What did the brothers of Yusuf (as) realize in Surah Yusuf v90?
- BONUS QUESTION: In Surah Yusuf v86, what is it that Yaqub (as) knew that his sons did not?
QUIZ 26: JUZ THIRTEEN
- How did Yaqub’s (as) eyesight return? Clue: Surah Yusuf v93
- Which country was Yusuf living in as minister? Clue: Surah Yusuf v99
- Quote Surah Yusuf v103
- What does the title of Surah Ar-Ra’d mean in English?
- Quote the first four letters of Surah Ar-R’ad v1 and what do they mean?
- What did Allah make in pairs, in Surah Ar-Ra’d v3
- What do the disbelievers say in Surah Ar-Ra’d v5?
- Name ONE of the attributes and Names of Allah mentioned in Surah Ar-Ra’d v9
- Quote Surah Yusuf v105
- When will Allah Change the condition of a people? Clue: Surah Ar-Ra’d v11
QUIZ 27: JUZ THIRTEEN
- Why does Allah Show us lightning? Clue Surah Ar-Ra’d v12
- What Glorifies Allah in Surah Ar-Ra’d v13?
- Complete the ayat in Surah Ar-Ra’d: “…and so do their shadows in the mornings and in the afternoons.”
- In Surah Ar-Ra’d v23-24, What will the angels say, from every gate, to those entering Paradise?
- When you remember Allah, what effect does it have on you? Clue: Surah Ar-Ra’d v28
- In Surah Ar-Ra’d v37, why was the Qur’an sent down?
- Quote Surah Ar-Ra’d v39
- What Duty has Allah Given the Messenger, Muhammad (pbuh)? Clue: Surah Ar-Ra’d v40
- In Surah Ar-Ra’d v41, what happens to the land of the disbelievers?
- What is the response, in Surah Ar-Ra’d v42, when the disbelievers say “You are not a Messenger”
- BONUS QUESTION: Name 2 of those who will b under the shade of Allah on Judgement Day
- BONUS QUESTION: Name the angel who will blow the trumpet on Judgement Day
QUIZ 28: JUZ THIRTEEN
- Quote the first three letters of Surah Ibrahim and explain what they mean.
- Complete the ayat in Surah Ibrahim: “And why should we not put our trust in Allah while he indeed Has Guided our ways?…”
- With what did Allah send the Messengers in Surah Ibrahim v4?
- What happens to every obstinate, arrogant dictator? Clue: Surah Ibrahim v15 – 16
- Describe the parable of the disbelievers mentioned in Surah Ibrahim v18
- Quote Surah Ibrahim v2
- From Surah Ibrahim v22, can you blame Shaytaan for the sins you commit and why?
- What is the parable of an evil word, mentioned in Surah Ibrahim v26?
- What Has Allah Commanded us to do secretly and openly, in Surah Ibrahim v31?
- In Surah Ibrahim v32 – 33, name the FIVE things that Allah Has Made of service to mankind
- BONUS QUESTION: What is the difference between a Messenger and a Prophet?
[If you like this article, please share it with your friends]