Here are the questions asked in the Qur’an quizzes I have held so far. Questions are on a separate page.
Learn Islam! In doing so, you will… Stand Up 4 Islam!
QUIZ 29: JUZ THIRTEEN
- We cannot count them
- O our Lord! Certainly You Know what we conceal and what we reveal. Nothing on the earth or in the heaven is hidden from Allah
- Allah Is Giving them respite until the Day of Judgement
- The earth will be changed to another earth and so will the heavens be changed
- They will ask to those who were arrogant: “Verily we were following you, can you avail us anything against Allah’s Torment?”
- Praise be to God who has granted me in old age ismail and Issac, for truly my Lord is He the hearer of prayer
- Muqarranun means to be bound in fetters – hands and feet chained to their necks
- Hastening forward with necks outstretched, heads raised up, gaze not returning towards them, hearts empty because of fear
- Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents and (all) the believers on the Day when the reckoning will be established
QUIZ 30: JUZ FOURTEEN
- Leave them to eat and enjoy, and let them be preoccupied with (false) hope. They will come to know.
- Because then the disbelievers would have no respite
- Dried (sounding) clay or altered mud
- Smokeless flame of fire
- To fall down and prostrate before Adam (as)
- Iblis said: I am not the one to prostrate myself to a human being, whom You Created from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud
- The chosen, guided slaves of Allah
- Any deep feeling of bitterness
- They were going to punish the people of Lut (as), and gave news to Ibrahim (as) of a son to him
QUIZ 31: JUZ FOURTEEN
- Travel in a part of the night with your family, no one was to look back. Lut (as) was to be at the rear.
- V71 – He offered his daughters, as they would be more lawful to them
- An awful cry overtook them and the cities were turned upside down and rained on them stones of baked clay
- People of Madian to whom Prophet Shu’aib (as) was sent
- Ishaq (as)
- Surat Al-Fatiha
- His wife
- The people of Thamud, to whom was sent Prophet Salih
- Truly We Will Suffice you against the scoffers, who set up along with Allah, another god; but they will come to know
BONUS POINT: Angel Jibreel with the tip of his wing
QUIZ 32: JUZ FOURTEEN
- The Bee
- He Has Created man from nutfah, (mixed drops of male and female discharge) then behold this same man becomes an open opponent
- To keep the earth firm. And He hath cast into the earth firm hills that it quake not with you, and streams and roads that ye may find a way
- The proud
- Allah Causes to grow the crops, olives, date-palms, grapes and every kind of fruit
- Allah Will Ask them to bring forward the partners that they used to disagree and dispute with the believers
- He just says “Be!” and it is
- Warmth, clothing, food, beauty, carry loads and many benefits
- Gardens underneath which rivers flow and the believers wll have whatever they wish
- Is the He Who Creates as one who creates not? Will you not then remember?
- BONUS ANSWER: 8
- BONUS ANSWER: Mika’il
- BONUS ANSWER: Munkar and Nakir
- BONUS ANSWER: 50 – Musa (as)
- BONUS ANSWER: I’tikaaf
- BONUS ANSWER: Abu Hurayrah
QUIZ 33: JUZ FOURTEEN
- They associate partners with Allah and deny, with ungratefulness the Favours that Allah Bestows on them.
- The Qur’an was sent as a Mercy and a guidance for those who believe and explain clearly the things in which they differ
- They used to bury their daughters alive.
- Allah May sink them into the earth; Allah’s Torment may seize them from directions that they perceive not; Allah May Catch them whilst they are going to and fro; Allah May Catch them by gradually wasting their wealth and health
- The Hour is a name for the Day of Judgement. It is nearer to us than the twinkling of the eye.
- Then if they turn away, your duty i(O Muhammad pbuh) is only to convey the message) in a clear way
- Allah Will Pay them a Reward in proportion to the best of what they used to do.
- So that we may thank Allah.
- And your Lord inspired the bee, saying “Take you habitations in the mountains and in the trees and in what they erect.”
QUIZ 34: JUZ FOURTEEN & FIFTEEN
- seek refuge with Allah from Shaitaan (the outcast)
- For those who differed about it
- To falsely say that this is forbidden and this is lawful
- The life of this world
- For us to ride and as an adornment
- With wisdom; fair preaching and arguing in a way that is better
- They will be pleading for themselves
- They will never prosper
- To endure patiently instead
- Al-Maitah (dead animals); blood, flesh of swine; animals slaughtered on other than the name of Allah (or to idols)
QUIZ 35: JUZ FIFTEEN
- Allah Shall Return to Punishment
- This is the Night Journey by the Prophet (pbuh) from Al-Masjid Al-Haram in Makkah to Masjid Al-Aqsa in Jerusalem
- (It will be said to him): Read your book. You yourself are sufficient as a reckoner against you on this Day
- Be dutiful to parents. If they reach an old age then do not speak to them out of disrespect, nor shout at them but speak in terms of honour
- Do not spend it wastefully – in the manner of a spendthrift
- A man’s deeds are fastened to his neck
- Yes – you can only kill those out of a just cause
- We should only say those words that are best. Because Shaytaan wants to create disagreement and conflict amongst us
- My Lord! Bestow on them Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young.
- BONUS ANSWER: Jews earn Allah’s Anger; Christians are astray
- BONUS ANSWER: This is the Ascension of the Prophet (pbuh) from Earth to the heaven to meet Allah.
- BONUS ANSWER: Mariam, mother of Isa (as)
[If you like this article, please share it with your friends]