Here are the questions asked in the Qur’an quizzes I have held so far. Answers are on a separate post.
Learn Islam! In doing so, you will… Stand Up 4 Islam!
QUIZ 85: JUZ TWENTY-FIVE
- Surat Az-Zukhruf is the 43rd chapter of the Qur’an. What does Az-Zukhruf mean?
- Quote Surat Az-Zukhruf v14
- What is it that the misguided and luxurious ones follow? Clue: Surat Az-Zukhruf v22-23
- What is the lesson from Surat Az-Zukhruf v26?
- Whenever Prophets are Sent by Allah, how do some of the people treat them? Clue: Surat Az-Zukhruf v7
- Who is our plain enemy? Clue: Surat Az-Zukhruf v62
- What is better than the wealth of this world? Clue: Surat Az-Zukhruf v32
- What do the ignorant say about the Angels of Allah? Clue: Surat Az-Zukhruf v19
- What was Firaun’s argument that Musa (as) was not a true Messenger? Clue: Surat Az-Zukhruf v53
- What is the Mother of the Book called and what is it? Clue: Surat Az-Zukhruf v4
QUIZ 86: JUZ TWENTY-FIVE
- Quote Surat Ad-Dukhan v1-2
- Why did the Children of Israel differ after the Scripture and Knowledge was sent to them? Clue: Surat Al-Jathiyah 17
- In Hellfire, where does the food of the sinners come from and describe it. Clue: Surat Ad-Dukhan v43-45
- Describe the characteristic of the people who can notice the Signs of Allah. Clue: Surat Al-Jathiyah v13
- What and when is the night mentioned in Surat Ad-Dukhan v3
- Quote Surat Ad-Dukhan v38
- On the Day of Judgement, what will happen to the followers of falsehood, as mentioned in Surat Al-Jathiyah v27
- Why will the disbelievers be punished in Hellfire? Clue: Surat Al-Jathiyah v10
- In Surat Ad-Dukhan v29, the heavens and the earth did not weep for who?
- For 4 points, Name 4 places where can we find the Signs Allah Has Given for the believers IN Surat Al-Jathiyah v3-5
QUIZ 87: JUZ TWENTY-FIVE & TWENTY_SIX
- Complete the 34th ayat in Surat Al-Jahtiyah: “…And your abode is the Fire, and there is none to help you”
- Why will the disbelievers be punished (according to Surat Al-Jathiyah v35)?
- Which Prophet was Sent to the people of ‘Ad? ~Clue: Surat Al-Ahqaf v21
- How do we know that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) does not have knowledge of the future? Clue: Surat Al-Ahqaf v9
- What did the people of ‘Ad wrongly mistake their punishment as being? Clue: Surat Al-Ahqaf v24
- Quote Surat Al-Ahqaf v1 and what is its meaning?
- What is one of the obligations of us all, as described in Surat Al-Ahqaf v15
- What happens to the evil deeds of those who are dutiful and kind to his parents? Clue: Surat Al-Ahqaf v16
- Who do the disbelievers claim fabricated the Qur’an? Clue: Surat Al-Ahqaf v8
- Which group was sent to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and quietly listening to the Qur’an? Clue: Surat Al-Ahqaf
QUIZ 88: JUZ TWENTY-SIX
- What happens to the deeds of those who disbelieve in Allah? Clue: Surat Muhammad v1
- What happens to the deeds of those who are killed in the Way of Allah? Clue: Surat Muhammad v4
- Who will Allah Not Forgive? Clue: Surat Muhammad v34
- What Does Allah Call us to do in Surat Muhammad v38?
- Quote Surat Muhammad v7
- What is the life of this world? Clue: Surat Muhammad v36
- What causes some people apostate from Islam? Clue: Surat Muhammad v25
- What happens to those who acceot Allah’s Guidance? Clue: Surat Muhammad v17
- According to Surat Muhammad v35, when do you not ask for peace?
- Describe 2 of the rivers of Paradise, as mentioned in Surat Muhammad
QUIZ 89: JUZ TWENTY-SIX
- Quote Surat Al-Fath v1
- Who is excused from fighting in Surat Al-Fath v17?
- When the sahabah gave bai’ah (pledge of allegiance) to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who else were they giving bai’ah to? Clue: Surat Al-Fath
- What’s the description of the believers that coincides with the Torah? Clue: Surat Al-Fath v29
- What caused the believers to grow more in faith? Clue: Surat Al-Fath v4
- What was the vision that Allah Made true, as mentioned in Surat Al-Fath v27?
- What were the Bedouins called to do in Surat Al-Fath v16?
- How do the believers treat the disbelievers and other believers? Clue: Surat Al-Fath v29
- What will not change in Surat Al-Fath v23?
- Name the three things why Allah Sent the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh), as found in Surat Al-Fath – found in one ayat
QUIZ 90: JUZ TWENTY-SIX
- What is a Fasiq and what should you do if he comes to you with news? Clue: Surat Hujurat v6
- Quote the first half of Surat Hujurat v13
- What should women not do to other women, as described in Surat Hujurat v11 and why?
- What is the favour bestowed on the believers in Surat Hujurat v17 and by whom?
- Name three things that you should not do. Clue: Surat Hujurat v12
- What should you do FIRST if the believers fight amongst themselves? Clue: Surat Hujurat v9
- What is the equivalent of backbiting, as mentioned in one of the ayats of Surat Hujurat?
- Quote Surat Hujurat v18
- As believers, what are we to each other? Clue: Surat Hujurat v10
- Name the Names/Attributes of Allah mentioned in Surat Hujurat (in English) – 8 in total
QUIZ 91: JUZ TWENTY-FIVE
- What is the meaning of the first verse of Surat Qaf?
- Who will be thrown into Hell and by whom? Clue: Surat Qaf v24
- Who is nearer to man than his jugular vein? Clue: Surat Qaf v16
- How long did it take to create the heavens and the earth and everything in between?
- What is one of the miraculous signs of the heavens, as mentioned in Surat Qaf v6
- Quote Surat Qaf v19
- What is the similitude of the Resurrection of mankind on the Day of Judgement? Clue: Surat Qaf v11
- Who are the two receivers mentioned in Surat Qaf v17
- How will the believers enter Paradise? Clue: Surat Qaf v34
- Name the 8 peoples who denied Allah and His Signs, before the people of Makkah, and whom are specifically mentioned in Surat Qaf. 1 point for each mentioned
[If you like this article, please share it with your friends]