I am not a sufi, berailwi, naqshbandi, shia, ismaeli, mirzayi.
I am just a MUSLIM following the correct aqeeda in Qur’an & Sunnah. If you wish to learn more about Aqeeda (Islamic Creed), read the following books:
Commentary on The Creed of At-Tahawi Part 4
Check that your Aqeeda is correct:
- only ONE GOD and He Has NO PARTNERS.
- The Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) is His Messenger, the Last in the Line of Messengers.
- The Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) is a man like us – He (ﷺ) is not made from Noor. The Angels are from Noor.
- We do not raise the Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) above his (ﷺ) status.
- We do not celebrate the Prophet Muhammad’s (ﷺ) birthday – nor did the sahabas.
- We do not curse other Muslims, eg. Sahabas.
- We do not follow blindly – the Qur’an is for men of understanding.
- We do not raise any man above his station – this includes rulers, founders of nationsBeing good is based upon being obedient to Allah. Not based on just being a good person
- Being good is based upon believing in Allah & His Rasool ﷺ If you die without this, your gud deeds are restricted to this world.
- We ask for Help ONLY from Allah, as we proclaim in Surat Al-Fatiha. Not from people who have died.
- We do not attribute the Prophet (ﷺ) or any other man, with the Attributes of Allah. Eg. All-Hearing.
- We do not place gravestones on the graves of our dead – as instructed by the Prophet (ﷺ) in hadith.
- Those who are placed in charge of us MUST rule by Qur’an & Sunnah and implement Allah’s Law. Or leave office.
Stand Up 4 Islam!
[If you like this article, please share it with your friends