Here are the answers asked in the Islam quizzes I have held so far. Questions are on a separate post.
Learn Islam! In doing so, you will… Stand Up 4 Islam!
QUIZ 22: JUZ TWELVE
- They thought of him as a figure of good hope and wanted him to be their chief
- A she-camel
- And As-Sahihah (the torment – awful cry) overtook the wrongdoers, so they lay (dead), prostrate in their homes
- He was worried that the people of his town would commit sodomy against them
- No – his wife wasn’t saved
- The people of Madyan
- And ask forgiveness of your Lord and turn unto Him in repentance, Verily, my Lord is Most Merciful, Most Loving.
- Because of his family – his family was respected and powerful.
QUIZ 23: JUZ TWELVE
- As for those who are wretched, they will be in the Fire, sighing in a high and low tone
- He saw 11 stars, the sun and the moon, prostrating to him
- Surely I Shall Fill Hell with jinn and men together
- Yusuf (as) and his brother Benjamin
- …Verily the good deeds remove the evil deeds. That is a reminder for the mindful.”
- Alif, Laam Ra – no one knows their meaning
- Threw him down a well
- They claimed a wolf ate him.
- And be patient; verily Allah Wastes not the reward of the good-doers
QUIZ 24: JUZ TWELVE
- The Evidence of Allah, His Lord
- Surah Yusuf v26-27, his shirt was torn from the back
- The wife of Al-Aziz is seeking to seduce her (slave) young man, indeed she loves him violently; verily we see her in plain error
- V31: They exalted him at his beauty, cut their hands and thought him to be an angel
- V36: A man pressing wine and a man carrying bread on his head and birds were eating from it.
- V37-40: He invited the two prisoners to worship Allah Alone.
- O two companions of the prison! Are many different lords better or Allah, the One, the Irresistible?
- Because Shaitaan made the prisoner who was released, to forget to mention Yusuf (as) to the king
- V50-52: Because he wanted his name cleared and for the Aziz to know he didnt betray him
- To look over the storehouses as minister of finance
- BONUS ANSWER: Musa (as) and Harun (as)
- BONUS ANSWER:1st Heaven – Adam; 2nd heaven – John and Isa (as); 3rd heaven – Yusuf; 4th heaven – Idris; 5th heaven – Aaron; 6th heaven – Musa; 7th heaven – Ibrahim
QUIZ 25: JUZ THIRTEEN
- And verily, the reward of the Hereafter is better for those who believe and used to fear Allah and keep their duty to Him
- No they didn’t
- He asked them to bring his brother Binyamin
- V64. “… But Allah is the Best to guard, and He is the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.”
- They were accused of stealing the king’s golden bowl
- If he steals, there was a brother of his who did steal before.
- He decided to have patience
- He said, “I only complain of my grief and sorrow to Allah and I know from Allah that which you know not.”
- V87: “… Certainly no one despairs of Allah’s Mercy, except the people who disbelieve.”
- That the man who was dealing with them was indeed their brother Yusuf (as)
- BONUS ANSWER: He knew that he would be reunited with Yusuf (as) because of the dream of Yusuf (as)
QUIZ 26: JUZ THIRTEEN
- Yusuf’s shirt was placed over the face of Yaqub (as) and his eyesight returned
- And most of mankind will not believe even if you desire it eagerly
- The Thunder
- Alim Lam Meem Ra. No ne knows the meaning of these letters
- When we are dust, shall we indeed be (raised) in a new creation?
- Knower of the Unseen, the Most Great, the Most High
- And how many a sign in the heavens and the earth they pass by, while they are averse therefrom
- When they start to change themselves for the better
QUIZ 27: JUZ THIRTEEN
- As a fear for travellers and as a hope (for those who wait for rain)
- The Thunder (Ar-Ra’d) and angels
- V15: “And unto Allah (Alone) falls in prostration wheoever is in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly…”
- Salaamun Alaikum for that you perservered in patience! Excellent indeed is the final home!
- Your heart finds rest
- To be a judgement in arabic
- Allah blots out what He Wills and confirms (what He Wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book.
- His duty is only to convey the Message of Allah
- It reduces and is given to the believers by Allah
- “Sufficient as a Witness between me and you is Allah and those too who have knowledge of the Scripture”
- BONUS ANSWER: A just ruler; a youth who grew up in the worship of Allah; a man whose heart is attached to the masjid; two men who love each other for Allah’s Sake; a man who is called to zina by a beautiful woman but refuses; a man who gives charity such that his left hands doesn’t know what the right hand is giving; a man who shed tears for Allah in private out of rememberance (Sahih Bukhari)
- BONUS ANSWER: Israfil
QUIZ 28: JUZ THIRTEEN
- Alif Lam Ra – no one knows the meaning of these letters but Allah
- V12: “…And we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us, and in Allah (Alone) let those who trust, put their trust
- With the language of their people so that the Message might be made clear for them
- Allah Brings them to a complete loss and destruction. In front of him is Hell and he will be made to drink boiling, festering water
- Their works are like ashes, on which the wind blows furiously on a stormy day; they shall not get aught of what they have earned
- Allah to Whom belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth! And woe unto the believers from a severe torment.
- No – because he had no authority over you – all he did was whisper and you responded
- It’s like an evil tree, uprooted from the surface of the earth, having no stability.
- To give in charity
- Ships, Rivers, Sun, Moon, Night, Day
- BONUS ANSWER: All Messengers are Prophets but not all Prophets are Messengers. Messengers bring a new book/shariah, whereas Prophets don’t
[If you like this article, please share it with your friends]